Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Well, honestly my family doesn't celebrate Halloween. We aren't crazy or anything our church just doesn't agree with some of the stuff for Halloween so every year for Halloween we go to my church and have this big harvest fest party! Well this year, because they wanted to change it up a little, we did a candy fest! this was pretty much just a big play of the candy land board game and they had a bunch of games and activities where you could win candy and play games and a bunch of fun stuff. Me and my three friends went dressed up as the four colorful game pieces from the candy land game. I was the red one! my friend Mallory was green, my friend amber was yellow, and my friend Jessica was blue! I felt pretty bad for amber because first off, every store we went to didn’t have yellow face paint and then we couldn’t find a yellow shirt and she finally got paint and it was for like a poster or something and it like crusted off of her face haha it was sooo gross. Mine wasn't any better I must admit because my paint never fully dried and I think I ended up getting paint on like 10 different people, my pants, and all over the floor. it was pretty awful. I sort of with that we never did that, but at the same time it was cute so I am glad that we did. Also it was really hard to wash off and my scalp is still dyed red from the colored hair spray. All in all it was a fun night, but next time I think we should dress up as something less complicated hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment