Thursday, October 7, 2010

THE THREE AMIGOS!!!

Okay so i just had the most fun ever! I'll start off by explaining my title. My friend Amber and my friend Billy and I all used to work together at the same daycare. 
I have known Amber for about four years now, but I met Billy about a year ago. And Amber and Billy grew up together so they have known each other their whole lives. Well, once we all started working together the three of us got really close! Now we have special little friend dates once in awhile just to catch up. Me and Amber usually try to plan something but Billy usually likes to just sit and talk (one time he suggested that we go sit in the library??) haha but we are okay with that too because it usually ends up being really funJ Tonight was our friend date! We all got together at Amber’s house and our big plan was to have a little fun cooking in the kitchen making turkey burgers! I have personally never had a turkey burger until tonight but they were actually pretty good. After that we saw that there was a special on ABC Family of a bunch of combined Pixar shorts (so it was a bunch of those little movies that come on before you watch one of their movies). Those were probably was funnier than they should have been for three college students but it was pretty interesting. That was on for a long time but we didn’t just sit there and watch it we talked through all of it just to catch up. Me and Billy got to talk about Spring Arbor because just like me his best friend also goes there! Small world huh? So we talked a little bit about that and stuff and I got him excited to go up there next weekend to see his best friend so that should be pretty fun for him!
After talking and what not for awhile I decided that they should all experience star tipping! (I explained what it was in my post about spring arbor) So we all go outside and for the longest time we spun around in circles and then fell over haha. Amber was pretty funny because she would always fall over before we shined her in the face because she was so dizzy. Ashley, (Amber’s twin sister that I’m also really good friends with), was so funny! She would always spin and go crazy and we would have to chase her around the yard so she wouldn’t crash into something! After that I went and I pretty much followed in Ashley’s footsteps haha. One time I got so dizzy that I ran right into Billy and grabbed onto his arms so I didn’t fall then let go and started running to the side and completely took out Ashley but it was so dark she didn’t even see me coming! IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! And then I was so dizzy still that I couldn’t even stand up! HAHA but then BILLY!!!! HAHAHA he never fell but he would spin around ten times and while he was spinning he would look up at the sky with his tongue hanging out and would make the funniest noises and then we would be like “okay Billy stop” and try to shine the flashlight in his face and he literally couldn’t stop himself from spinning! He was like “my feet won’t listen! I can’t stop spinning!” and we finally caught him and helped settle him down. All in all it was the most fun thing that we have ever done (probably not really but its pretty high up there!). I absolutely LOVE the three amigos and I am so blessed to have all of them as such good friends!

1 comment:

  1. The star tipping seems really fun to do Mary! I also have two friends that I am friends with and the three of get together often. I introduced them about two years ago but they knew each other before because their brothers played a sport together. I met one of them at a camp and the other at my high school.

    ReplyDelete