Thursday, September 23, 2010

Patty's House!

This week me and my friend Mallory got the chance to sleep over our youth pastor's house! Adam silorey is the youth pastor at Christ the King Church. His wife Patty is one of the leaders. Now their son, who I am really good friends with, just went off to college in Ohio. Now this was okay until Adam got called to work in Mount Pleasant. That about four hours away from where we are so he lives up there during the week and just comes home on the weekend. Poor Patty is all alone so me and Mallory decided to stay there a week... well with me being in college and working it was pretty inconvenient to go a half an hour further from all of that and still get all of my homework done. So Mallory stayed there every night and i just went and stayed the night on Tuesday night. i ended up working on math homework the entire time i was there but it was still fun to get to see them both:) 

Now Mallory... She is pretty crazy haha. I absolutely love her! She is so hreat to get to hhang out with and I do every chance i get. We ended up staying up until one o'clock in the morning watching High School Musical 2???? IT WAS AWEFUL!!! haha but my favorite part of the emtire ordeal was the morning. Mallory got up before me and she went downstairs and started playing the piano. (ps she is amazing at the piano and singing!!!) anyways, she starts to sing "this is Mary's wake up song... this is Mary's wake up song... this is Mary's wake up so-oO-ONG!!!" haha it was so funny! she just kept going on and on but the funny part was that it sounded really good it just had really stupid words haha but hey, gotta love her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment